Sunday, March 7, 2010

"You're totally bonkers. But don't worry. All the best people are."

After an awesome day of bargain hunting at craft stores all day yesterday (SCORES GALORE!), Jackie invited me to go see Alice in Wonderland with her and her fiancé's roommate/cousin (I think?) last night. I got there a little late, so I ended up sitting by myself in the second row. I hadn't really planned on seeing it; I hadn't seen any previews and I'm not totally in love with the original Alice (it's kinda trippy). But I really liked it! Good graphics, good casting, and it was funny. I approve. Heart Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Hathaway, though I reaaaaaally thing they should have dyed her eyebrows blonde too. Even the 3D effects didn't bother me, except for when things were flying at the screen. Not a big fan of that usage of 3D.

No comments: