Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shoe Lust

Tonight was the premiere of cycle 14 of America's Next Top Model, but SOMEONE didn't get to see it because the TV CHANNEL WAS PLAYING A STUPID BASKETBALL GAME INSTEAD. Matt told me it was the national championship for college ball. The Sooners were playing. I should have cared, but I was TOO FREAKING MAD about missing ANTM. I had a long day at work, and I just wanted to see Tyra get up to some seriously ridiculous shenanigans.

Instead, I looked at shoes online. Matt and I went to go get nachos at Freebirds. We watched a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory, which it turns out is a really cute show, and quite funny too. Oh, and I bought some shoes online when I found them for $50 cheaper than on zappos. Wanna see?! Of course you do.



Cute, eh?

I also found these ... and tried to justify buying them for about 30 seconds ... but let's just say they cost more than my wedding dress and veil combined.



Oh, D&G, you're such a tease.

Someday when I become incredibly rich ... oh who am I kidding, I don't think I'll ever be able to justify dropping that kind of money.

Overall a salvaged evening, I'd say! So whatcha think about the shoes?! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Bright pink! Like Spring!

Stephanie said...

Aww, you didn't see it?! Let me know when you do see it, some of these girls be crazy ;-)

The Julie said...

If 'Good Shoe Hunting' = 'A Good Way to Salvage the Evening' then 'Allie' = 'Carrie Bradford.'

I do quite like that color!