Saturday, March 20, 2010

Note to Self

Must remember:
Spending a fortune on the wedding will not make the marriage any better. It won't make us happier in the long run, it won't provide a better future, and it won't make us love each other any more.
The only thing that matters about this day is that we walk away married. The food, the flowers, all that is just details in the big scheme of things. Your wedding is no more or less because of the details.

Today was a rough day in this department. But I am staying positive, trying not to let myself stress out, and bringing myself back to this.

In good news, we booked a venue yesterday! My mom was in town for the weekend, and we got quite a lot of stuff done! Also, I ordered some SHOES! I will put pics up when I get them in, because they look a little different online than they will when I get them.

I'm sorry if I talk too much about wedding stuff.

Also, today I saw The Bounty Hunter, and I thought it was cute and funny. I heart Jennifer Aniston.

1 comment:

The Julie said...

"Honey, call it a party one more time and you'll not be invited."

It isn't about the party in the end. :-)