Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is anybody out there?

So. You may have noticed that this poor blog has been over here collecting dust. It's not because I've stopped blogging, promise. It's because I haven't made an effort to post about real life. I started blogging about wedding planning instead, since that was what was going on in my world. I figured no one here would be interested in that, since the majority of the people who (used to) read were not also planning a wedding.

Anyway, when I realized this blog was still here, I knew that this was not really the kind of blog I wanted to be writing. I want to write about things that are interesting to a broader audience, and writing about my wedding and blog-sharing with other brides-to-be was a good way to get my feet wet. Now that wedding planning is sort of winding down (or amping up?), it was time to start considering a new "real life" blog. I'm not exactly sure what shape it will take, yet, but if you've followed me for any length of time, you know it'll be awesome. ;)

Anyway, I figured I'd share my other blogs here now. If you'd like to keep reading, update your Google Reader or blogroll or whatever you use to read blogs. I'll love you forever.

Peonies and Potted Plants (Wedding Planning)

Everyday Adventures (New Blog)

No comments: